More and more organisations are choosing to hire Temps right now and often go on to employ them permanently; 76% of the Temps that we place are then taken on by that company on a permanent basis. This can be in the same role, or in many cases our clients will choose to create a new position for the recruit because they made such a great impression!
Whether you have used Temps before or are considering it for the first time, there are lots of great benefits, some of which you may not have considered previously.
Top 10 reasons to hire a Temp:
- Trial a worker before potentially employing them permanently
- Resolve an immediate need quickly – many tasks cannot wait and could be detrimental to the business if left
- Deliver a short-term project where specific skills are needed temporarily
- Cover holidays, sickness and staff absence such as paternity leave
- Let your recruitment agency handle payroll
- Maximise efficiency and profitability by focusing your permanent employees’ skills in the most beneficial areas
- Buy yourself time and reduce the pressure and risk of choosing the wrong person for the long term
- Keep headcount and costs down – only pay for the hours worked
- Cover emergency situations at very short notice (as quickly as 2 hours)
- Keep your permanent staff happy and motivated by avoiding the need to add to their workload with menial tasks
Asked why clients should choose aspire cambridge over any other recruitment agency, aspire cambridge said, “We invest in understanding your needs, providing unique tailored services to fit the needs of businesses”.
If you are in need of a Temp right now or are interested in finding out more for the future, please call us 01223 855440.