If you employ staff then you have a responsibility to ensure you have compliant contracts of employment, policies and procedures and deal with any employee related matters in line with the ACAS code of practice.
- Half a day FREE HR Support
- Support is site based – so it’ll be at your office
- Value of the FREE half day is £260+VAT
- No obligation or contract applicable
- < 100 employee’s
The topics you could cover are:
- preparation or review of employment contracts
- staff handbook queries
- employment law advice
- writing policies and procedures
- absence management
- maternity, paternity, shared parental and parental leave
- hr support in formal meetings such as disciplinary, grievance and performance
- hr support with TUPE including outplacement training
- hr support with change management, restructure, redundancy
- tailored hr training sessions for aspiring managers
- implementing new processes such as flexible working and appraisals
Are you confident in knowing the answer to the following HR related questions? If not, your business may not be compliant with the current employment law.
- Once you employ a new staff member, how many weeks do you have to issue their contract of employment?
- Can an employee only claim for discrimination once they have been employed by you for 12 months?
- Are employees entitled to annual leave if they are on a Zero hours contract?
- What is the statutory notice an employee is entitled to if you terminate the contract and they have just over 5 years service? (not including termination under gross misconduct)
- In a formal disciplinary hearing who can accompany an employee?
Get in touch with one of our CIPD accredited HR Consultants today on 01223 855441 for confidential advice or to book your free HR half day