If you employ staff then you have a responsibility to ensure you have compliant contracts of employment, policies and procedures and deal with any employee related matters in line with the ACAS code of practice.
Here at aspire cambridge we can also assist you update anything non compliant on a Pay As You Go basis.
Are you confident in knowing the answer to the following HR related questions? If not, your business may not be compliant with the current employment law.
- Once you employ a new staff member, how many weeks do you have to issue their contract of employment?
- Can an employee only claim for discrimination once they have been employed by you for 12 months?
- Are employees entitled to annual leave if they are on a Zero hours contract?
- What is the statutory notice an employee is entitled to if you terminate the contract and they have just over 5 years service? (not including termination under gross misconduct)
- In a formal disciplinary hearing who can accompany an employee?
Get in touch with one of our CIPD accredited HR Consultants today on 01223 855441 for confidential advice or to book your free HR Health Check.