Aspire Cambridge pushes ahead with its plans for growth after six months of searching, discussions and negotiations for additional commercial property space. With a successful close on Tuesday 8th November 2016. This marks the on-going growth plans of Aspire Cambridge.
“We are delighted to be expanding our office space to support our continued growth. I am extremely positive about the future expansion of our business” says Kayleigh Beeton, Business Operations Manager of Aspire Cambridge.
Kelly Haston, Founder and Managing Director continues, “We have our sights and agreement confirmed on a new build commercial development, that is yet to start building works. This will see Aspire Cambridge transform from 700 sq ft to 4000 sq ft. The new development offers a prime location to progress our position as East Anglia’s leading independent recruitment and human resource consultancies, which will include an onsite gym, canteen, and licensed bar for our employees.
As Cambridge is a technical hub, it’s a struggle to find even short term commercial property space, but thanks customer demand for business, and our determination for growth, we are now positioned well to expand. It really gives us great pleasure to confirm that after six months of search, discussion and negotiation our project is now in its final stages. This will allow Aspire Cambridge to continue with development plans, while offering a seamless service to our customers and candidates alike. For the past few months we’ve trialled hot desking and flexible working patterns which have proved really positive. Yesterdays triumph means that our team can continue to work on flexible hours and remain together, to push ahead with our continued plans to be East Anglia’s leading independent recruitment and human resource consultancy.
Here’s a snap shot of our recent developments:
- Secured new office space within our existing premise that allows our team to remain together as opposed to splitting recruitment from hr or accounts from operations.
- Staff increase from 9 employees in April 2016 to 16 employees in October 2016. New office space will allow for up to 24 employees with planned increase in head count April 2017. Planned additional headcount includes Recruitment Consultants, HR Consultants and Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Complete overhaul of infrastructure from service provider, installation of onsite server/comms, fibre optic cabling, mobile workforce with laptops, desktop docking stations, mobile phones and a SMART telephony system that will allow our workforce to work from anywhere in the world.
- Complete overhaul of office furniture and equipment from the design of floor space for new desk pods and seating and the introduction of some creature comforts!
- Complete re-brand, marketing collateral and website yet to be released – watch this space!
To conclude, Kelly adds “without our team of dedicated, loyal and passionate employees none of this would of been possible. We’ve seen employees work around the clock and go above and beyond their daily duties. I am in a very fortunate position where not one of my employees are considered a weak link; everyone is a valued contributor. A special thank you and note of appreciation extends to Kayleigh Beeton who has project managed our entire plans and upgrades; she has worked tirelessly and without sleep to ensure that the developments run on time and according to plan – she’ll be grateful of her impending annual leave, for that I’m sure!
On a final note, “I am truly blessed to have such an awesome team representing the company that I started in 2008 from a laptop and sofa in a tiny one bedroom terraced house and without these tools, we would not be who we are today which is the leading independent recruitment and human resource consultancy in East Anglia. Well done heroes!”