More and more organisations are choosing to hire Temps right now and often go on to employ them permanently; 76% of the Temps that we place are then taken on by that company on a permanent basis. This can be in the same role, or in many cases our clients will choose to create a new position for the recruit because they made such a great impression!
Whether you have used Temps before or are considering it for the first time, there are lots of great benefits, some of which you may not have considered previously.
Here are my Top 10 reasons to hire a Temp:
- Trial a worker before potentially employing them permanently
- Resolve an immediate need quickly – many tasks cannot wait and could be detrimental to the business if left
- Deliver a short-term project where specific skills are needed temporarily
- Cover holidays, sickness and staff absence such as paternity leave
- Let your recruitment agency handle payroll
- Maximise efficiency and profitability by focusing your permanent employees’ skills in the most beneficial areas
- Buy yourself time and reduce the pressure and risk of choosing the wrong person for the long term
- Keep headcount and costs down – only pay for the hours worked
- Cover emergency situations at very short notice (as quickly as 2 hours)
- Keep your permanent staff happy and motivated by avoiding the need to add to their workload with menial tasks
Asked why clients should choose Aspire over any other recruitment agency, Laura Leonard, Account Manager for Aspire’s Temporary and Contract Division said:
“I pride myself on providing a fast and impressive service; nothing is too much trouble and I love doing what I do best – making a great job match quickly and effectively. Our clients like having a dedicated Account Manager who they can rely on and call on anytime and this is why they come back to us again and again. Timings are naturally very tight when a client needs a Temp and because we have strong, well established relationships with a wide range of Temps, we are able to provide CVs within as little as 2 hours of receiving a job brief.”
What our clients say about us …
“I find all the staff at Aspire very professional and helpful at all times. They act fast and are always very helpful. I have given feedback regards candidates to staff at Aspire and this has been taken on board and used for future references when sending candidates over. This shows that aspire staff work from feedback and listens to the customer needs.” Client, June 2015
At Aspire Cambridge we specialise in temporary and contract recruitment and provide a fast and very effective service. If you need a Temp right now or are interested in finding out more for the future, please call me on 01223 855440 or email.