Aspire Cambridge has secured an outplacement contract for a manufacturing firm in Oxfordshire.
Following the recent announcement of a site closure at the firm, Aspire Cambridge was approached to provide onsite consultation and undertake a range of outplacement services for over 60 employees.
The outplacement contract will include the following:
- Provide one to one consultations to employees
- Focus on the individual’s strengths and intentions to assist in rebuilding morale and self-esteem to enter the job market
- Prepare CV’s, covering letters with employees to properly reflect their skills and abilities
- Provide career guidance and evaluation
- Target likely employment prospects in the ‘open’ and ‘hidden’ employment markets
- Plan job search programmes, develop networks in the local area
- Identify how best to make contacts to ‘open doors’ with employers
- Use personal contacts to uncover employment opportunities
- Prepare staff for employment applications to ensure they present themselves in the best possible way
- Offer ‘infrastructure’ support with administration, office and other facilities appropriate to each staff member’s needs
- Initiate and manage third party communications with local recruitment agencies and potential employers
- Provide a conduit between the staff member and the organisation should this be seen necessary to maintain common decency
How do I arrange a similar service for my organisation?
If you require an outplacement contract, or any of our other Human Resource services, contact Aspire Cambridge where one of our experienced HR consultants will discuss your requirements in more detail. Moving forward, our HR consultants will work closely with you and your organisation to develop a strategy.
Call our HR team today on 01223 855441 to discuss an outplacement contract or any of our HR services and arrange a FREE consultation for your organisation.